St John Villa Rates – one of the best values on St John
At Great Expectations we charge only for the bedrooms you use
We often rent to large groups who, because of the need to coordinate schedules for lots of people, tend to reserve Great Expectations as far as a 12-18 months in advance. Since, at the time of reserving Great Expectations, there can be uncertainty about exactly how many people will be coming, we suggest reserving the Villa for the fewest number of people who you know will be joining you and then adjust the number prior to the final payment (which is not due until 60 days prior to arrival) when the final group size is known. Our cancellation policy is also one of the most flexible of any villa on St John: all payments are fully refundable upon re-renting at any time and for any reason without penalty or fee. Rates do not include 12.5% Government Tax on the Room Rent and $700 Refundable Security Deposit.
Jan 5 - Apr 27
Apr 28 - Dec 20
- Prices are based on the number of bedrooms used assuming double occupancy. There are a total of 8 bedrooms available: 4 Master bedrooms in the Main Villa, 2 bedroom Suites in the Guest House, plus the Sun Room, and the Club Room (see 'Villa Floor Plans' for full descriptions of each room). More than 16 people may be accommodated for $500 per person per week. No charge for children age 2 or younger who are staying in the same room as their parent.
- Rates do not include 12.5% Government Tax on the Room Rent and $700 Refundable Security Deposit.
- Rates include the following travel services:
- meet and greet upon arrival on St John,
- concierge services,
- 24 hour emergency property management,
- cleaning prior to arrival and upon departure, and
- assistance with pre-trip planning & discounts for airport transfers, vehicle rental, boat trips, taxi tours, chef, catering and provisioning, baby equipment rental, additional maid service, photographers, massages, and anything else (within reason) we can do to assist our guests to have a wonderful vacation.
- Christmas 2018 is available starting Saturday, December 22, 2018 until Saturday, December 29, 2018. New Years 2018/19 is available from Saturday December 29, 2018 to Saturday January 5, 2019. Each can be reserved for a flat weekly rate of $21,500 (for up to 16 people). Minimum stay 7 nights; plus 12.5% government tax and $700 refundable security deposit - contact us for additional information. The bedrooms available are: 4 Master bedrooms in the Main Villa, 2 bedroom Suites in the Guest House, the Sun Room, and the Club Room (see 'Villa Floor Plans').
- Christmas 2019 is available starting Saturday, December 21, 2019 until Saturday, December 28, 2019. New Years 2019/20 is available from Saturday December 28, 2018 to Saturday January 4, 2020. Each can be reserved for a flat weekly rate of $21,900 (for up to 16 people). Minimum stay 7 nights; plus 12.5% government tax and $700 refundable security deposit - contact us for additional information. The bedrooms available are: 4 Master bedrooms in the Main Villa, 2 bedroom Suites in the Guest House, the Sun Room, and the Club Room (see 'Villa Floor Plans').
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All payments are FULLY refundable upon re-renting at ANY time and for ANY reason without penalty or fee.
One week (7 nights) or longer; preferably weekend to weekend
Additional nights are calculated at pro-rated weekly rate (divide by 7 and multiply by the number of nights).
Reservations and Payment
Please be cautioned that there is no fencing surrounding the swimming pools at Great Expectations. The renter acknowledges that they will not leave children unattended at any time. By becoming a guest at Great Expectations, the renter takes full responsibility for any children. themselves, and guests and releases the owners and the property manager of any liability for children, themselves and guests while on the property.
Smoking is not permitted inside any of the rooms, however it is allowed -if one must - on the outside deck areas. Since we are a smoke-free villa, we do not supply ashtrays. If you smoke outside, please use an appropriate 'ashtray' (e.g. bottle or can) and dispose of your ashes and cigarette/cigar in a responsible way.
DO NOT use villa items (e.g. candle holders, dishware) as your ashtray! If we find that someone has been smoking inside the villa we will deduct the cleaning costs from your security deposit.
No more than 16 people may occupy the Villa without the express consent of the owners.
We will be glad to recommend nearby villas to rent if you need more bedrooms for more people than we can accommodate comfortably.
In order to ensure the privacy, peace and quiet of our neighbors, the Villa’s facilities are for the exclusive use of only the guests staying at the Villa. Events such as receptions or catered dinners to include people not staying at the Villa are not allowed without the advance written permission of the owners.
The Villa is rented to only one group. We do not rent the unoccupied rooms in the Villa; you will be the only guests no matter the size of your party.
Unlike a rental agency with a contract designed to protect them and the owners at the expense of the renters, since we own and operate just Great Expectations this Website describing in detail Great Expectations and our exchange of e-mails specifying what we are providing and what you are paying for constitute our rental agreement.
We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance to protect you from an unexpected emergency (weather, medical, airline, TSA, CDC, etc). You can get a free, no obligation quote from InsureMyTrip.com. Make sure the policy you choose can cover a pre-paid your ‘hotel’ expenses in the event you have to file a claim.