Baby It’s Cold Outside, but not on St John!
Enjoy the warmth of the our sunset from our pool patio overlooking the Caribbean
Great Expectations was totally reserved for the entire winter season….until we received a (very rare) cancellation for the week of Saturday, February 21 to Saturday, February 28, 2015 is now available for a 20% discount! It is the perfect way to escape the cold and snowy winter weather and build a reserve to survive the rest of this winter. Contact us today to reserve your week on St John.
Or wake to the warmth of the sunrise out of the Caribbean!
January St John news flashes & fun St John clips:
- The prestigious Condé Nest Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards for 2014 named St John one of the thirty best islands in the world! We were in good company, sandwiched in the #8 slot between Kangaroo Island, Australia and Santorini & Cyclades, Greece.
- Friends of the Virgin Islands National Park announced their Winter 2015 Seminar Series. These sessions are always fun whether it is learning about the birds of St John, taking a full moon hike, kayak ride through the mangroves, or enjoying one of their many lectures.
- The best new ‘deal’ on St John might just be the new Vitran buses that criss-cross the island. You can now travel from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay’s Salt Pond for just $1 (or $2 for a round-trip). Along the way there are majestic views of the National Park and its beaches, Coral Bay, Ram’s Head, and the cobblestone beach of Drunk Bay.
- If you are at Red Hook (on St Thomas) waiting for your ferry or car barge and have some time to kill, check out the new market just a few feet away (in the old Marina Market space). Moe’s Fresh Market is getting high marks for great fresh produce and meats.
- St John has yet another new restaurant to tempt you. This one, Vista Mare, located on the second floor at Wharfside has great water views and an affordable menu. With sensational sunset views, this spot should become a popular spot for events as well a popular choice for families with kids since its menu and environment is family friendly.
- There is a new fitness center on St John. This one is called Rock Fitness is located at The Lumberyard. It is opened seven days a week. If you are on island for just a few days they also offer a 5-day or daily pass.
- Check our availability calendar and contact us today to secure your reservation! We will be happy to work with you to, as best we can, accommodate your needs. Our goal, always, is to meet or ideally, exceed your expectations!