St John – a fabulous holiday present!
Where the waters of St John are pristine and the beaches are silky white
What better way to celebrate the upcoming holidays than to give loved ones a trip to St John. We have over 30 beaches to explore, one more beautiful than the other. St John is one of the best Caribbean vacation spots, especially for families, as recently described in The Chicago Parent Magazine
and The New York Times
both of which hailed St John as a fabulous get-away destination!
December News flashes:
The latest issue of St John Magazine is now available and is the prettiest issue yet! Noted St John photographer Steve Simonsen’s amazing photography is sprinkled throughout the magazine and once again the stories capture the wonderful history and culture of our island. Well done!
To purchase a copy (only $15 including shipping and handling), contact:
MaLinda Nelson, Publisher
St. John Magazine
5000 Estate Enighed PMB 55
St. John, VI 00830
Bridge to St John from St Thomas coming?
Well, no (thankfully!) but the rumor was going like wild fire in the on-line forum
- Jet Blue now flies non-stop to St Thomas joining: American, Continental, Delta, Spirit, United, and US Air!
- If you want to count the days until you arrive on St John, you might want to buy one of the following fabulous St John calendars on the market:
– Photographer Steve Simonsen’s 2012 calendar is another winner packed with stunning photos of St John
– Photographer William Torrillo ‘Old Mango Caribbean Beach‘ calendar filled with beautiful pictures and St John stories
– St John artist Elaine Estern has produced ‘Surf and Turf‘ for her 2012 calendar this year. Her art work is fun and whimsical.
Enough good reasons to plan a trip to St John? We hope so! Come to St John – and Great Expectations, ranked #1 by Trip Advisor
among over 500 vacation rental villas on St John — to experience the beauty for yourself.
Chuck & Kristin
P.S. Check out our availability
. We still have a few great weeks open this winter and spring! Contact us
today to reserve your place in the sun.
Follow us on Facebook
for news about Great Expectations specials & St John activities